Here is a recap of the latest customs and international trade law news:
Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- The Commercial Customs Operations Advisory Committee (COAC) held its June public meeting. Updates were given by The Next Generation Facilitation Subcommittee, The Intelligent Enforcement Subcommittee, The Secure Trade Lanes Subcommittee, and the Rapid Response Subcommittee.
- CBP announced several key transitions among the senior leadership team.
- The ACE Currency Exchange Rates enhancement was deployed to the ACE Production environment (PROD) on June 10, and the agency subsequently retired the ACS Currency Exchange Rates.
United States Trade Representative (USTR)
- USTR to Hold Stakeholder IPEF Listening Session for Fourth Negotiating Round
- United States to Participate in Fourth Indo-Pacific Economic Framework (IPEF) Negotiating Round in South Korea
- United States Seeks Mexico’s Review of Alleged Denial of Workers’ Rights at Mexican Garment Facility
Department of Commerce
- U.S. Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo and UK Secretary of State for Science, Innovation, and Technology the Rt Hon Chloe Smith MP issued a joint statement on the announcement that both countries have […]