Here is a recap of the latest customs and international trade law news:
United States Department of Commerce (DOC)
- The U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC) determines that carbon and alloy steel threaded rod (steel threaded rod) from India is not being sold in the United States at below normal value.
- As a result of the respective determinations by the DOC and the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) that termination of the 2016 Agreement Suspending the Antidumping Duty Investigation on Lemon Juice from Argentina (2016 Agreement) and the underlying antidumping duty investigation on lemon juice from Argentina would likely lead to continuation or recurrence of dumping
- The DOC preliminarily finds that Hangzhou Ailong Metal Products Co., Ltd. (Ailong) made sales of subject merchandise at prices below normal value (NV)
- On July 29, 2022, the DOC published the preliminary results of the changed circumstances review (CCR) of the antidumping duty (AD) order on multilayered wood flooring (MLWF) from the People’s Republic of China (China).
- The DOC published a notice in the Federal Register on August 2, 2022, for the preliminary results and partial recission of the 2020–2021 administrative review of the antidumping duty order on certain pasta (pasta) from Italy
- The DOC preliminarily finds that […]