Here is a recap of the latest customs and international trade law news:
Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- The Commercial Customs Operations Advisory Committee (COAC) will hold its quarterly meeting on Wednesday, December 13, 2023, in Washington, DC. The meeting will be open for the public to attend in person or via webinar.
- UFLPA detention notifications in ACE cargo release available in certification environment
- The ACE Cargo Release Status Notification (V33) document regarding UFLPA can be found here.
- CBP and HSI cautions on the real dangers of counterfeit and prohibited goods ahead of holidays
- The joint engagement with local media is designed to make the public aware of the real dangers of such products and how these products are part of a larger transnational criminal enterprise.
- $3.7 million fake Richard Mille watch seized by Cincinnati CBP
- Officers at the Buffalo Port of Entry, Peace Bridge warehouse, seized multiple designer items for bearing counterfeit trademarks.
- Congress steps […]