We want to make sure you stay up to date with the hottest trade blogs from 2019. Below is a summary of what you missed by category. Enjoy!
- Registration Now Open- 2019 CBP Trade Symposium.
- CBP, BIS, And Other Agencies Launch A New Task Force to Combat Counterfeit Goods.
- CBP Needs Your Help to Improve Their Operations in The 21st Century Business Environment – Comment Period Now Open!
- Recap of The 2019 CBP Trade Symposium.
- The New Miscellaneous Tariff Bill Process Set to Begin.
- Ignorance Is No Defense! Learn What CBP Considers Prohibited/Restricted.
- CBP Wants to Hear From You on its Proposed New Rules for Customs Brokers!
- CBP’s Section 321 Data Pilot Program to Begin August 22.
- Civil Forfeiture – Know Your Rights!
- FDA Issues its First FSVP Warning Letter.
- Here are The Major Changes FDA is Proposing to Make to The Sunscreen Rule!
- Did You Know That Sunglasses Are Regulated by The FDA as Medical Devices?
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- 33,810 IPR Seizures In 2018!
- How CBP Protects Your Intellecutual Property Rights at The Border / ¿Derechos de Propiedad Intelectual en La Frontera?
- Top 10 Mistakes Made by Trademark Owners.
- Top 11 Copyright Myths and Misconceptions / Los Top Once Mitos y Conceptos Erróneos Sobre Los Derechos de Autor.
Trade War with China
- Paying Chinese Tariff’s & Your Competitors Aren’t?
- Breaking News: China Trade War Update – List 4A Reduced to 7.5% And List 4B Will Not Become Effective On 12/15.
- China Trade War Intensifies.
- U.S. And China Reach ‘Phase 1 Deal’.
- China Imposes Retaliatory Tariffs and US Intends to Strike Back – Tell The USTR Why Your Product Should Not Be On The New List!
- China Tariff Hike Postponed – USTR To Establish an Exclusion Process – Seminar On “China Tariffs/AD/CVD 101”.
- Section 301 – List 3 Tariff Exclusion Requests Open Until September 30th
- Top 5 Strategies to Mitigate The Impact of Tariffs.
- List 4 Split Into Two HTS Lists.
- Section 301- List 4 Tariffs in Effect Starting September 1.
- Breaking News: Exclusion Portal to Open for List 4A.
- List 3 Exclusion Requests to Open June 30 Via Online Portal.
- Wondering if Your Exclusion Request has Been Granted or Denied? Find Out Here!
- Comment Today! USTR Publishes Preliminary List of EU Products to Be Covered by Additional Duties.
- News Alert – USTR’s Newly Announced List 3 Exclusion Process and List 4 Comment and Hearing Process.
- Update: USTR Increases Section 301 Tariffs To 25% Duty for Products on List 3.
- Voice Your Comments About CTPAT & The Trusted Trader Program!
- Recap of The 2019 CTPAT Conference #PATHFORWARD
- President Trump Strengthens U.S. Policy Toward Cuba.
- Update: Non-Commercial Airplanes and Cruise Ships on Temporary Sojourn are Now Prohibited to Travel to Cuba.
GSP – India
Catch Up With DTL
- A Year in Review!
- We Already Knew Jen Was Super! Here’s Proof.
- Catch Up on DTL’s Top Blogs From 2018!
- Customs and International Trade Attorney Jennifer Diaz Featured on Legal News and Review Radio.
If you have any questions on the topics above, contact us at email@example.com