You don’t want to miss this one! The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)’s top rationales for detention of dietary supplements include non-compliant labeling, products subject to an Import Alert, unauthorized claims, and more. Consistently, we encounter dietary supplements with outrageous claims turning the intended use of the products into “drugs” instead of Supplements. In this webinar we will explore the confusion surrounding suitable structure/function claims versus disease claims made on Dietary Supplements and the nuances involved behind the FDA’s approach of deciding what constitutes a valid claim. Participants will also what’s required on a dietary supplement label, best practices and how to handle FDA enforcement actions, and much more! Don’t delay, RSVP Today!
What: Dietary Supplement Labeling Do’s and Don’ts
When: December 11th, 2018, 12:00PM-1:00PM EST
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is required on a Dietary Supplement Label
- How to market your dietary supplement and comply with FDA labeling requirements
- How to make FDA compliant claims on your dietary supplement products
- How to distinguish between structure function claims and disease claims
- How to implement a process to accurately label your dietary supplement products according to current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and labeling regulations
- What to do to avoid FDA enforcement actions
- What to do if FDA detains your dietary supplement
- What to do if your product is on an Import Alert list
Who Should Attend?
- Customs Brokers
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- In-house Legal Counsel
- Product Development Managers
- Jennifer Diaz is a Board Certified International Attorney who is considered an expert in international law by the Florida Bar. She joins an elite group of Board Certified International attorneys in Florida. She is the founder of Diaz Trade Law, P.A. assisting clients with issues relating to the import and export of merchandise to and from the United States and Diaz Trade Consulting assisting clients with consulting services including US Agent representation and customized training programs.
- Denise Calle is an Associate Attorney with Diaz Trade Law, P.A. Denise practices Customs and International Trade Law. She assists foreign and domestic businesses, manufacturers, distributors, importers, and exporters with regulatory compliance, trade, and enforcement matters.
- Clients of Diaz Trade Consulting and OWIT South Florida members join for FREE!
Don’t delay, RSVP Today!