Broward County invites you to join its 4th Annual Florida International Trade and Cultural Expo (FITCE 2018)! FITCE 2018 will once again welcome local and international companies to the Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida for a unique opportunity to engage high level government leaders, international trade experts and delegations from around the world to participate in dialogues relating to international trade, foreign direct investment and culture. FITCE 2018 expects to attract over 1,000 attendees. Attendees will include: 200 international businesses, 800 local businesses, multi-cultural global trade representatives from over 50 countries, federal, state and local trade agencies, and government leaders from around the world. Learn more about Jennifer Diaz‘s panel and more reasons why this is a MUST attend event!
2018 FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND CULTURAL EXPO (FITCE)
WHEN: OCTOBER 17 & 18, 2018
WHERE: Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center
1950 Eisenhower Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33316
FITCE 2018 INVITED GUESTS OF HONOR:
- His Excellency Bruno Tshibala, Prime Minister of the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Her Excellency Laura Chinchilla, Former President of Costa Rica
- His Excellency Vinicio Cerezo, Former President of Guatemala and Chair for SICA – Sistema de la Integración Centro America
- His Excellency Luis Alberto Lacalle, Former President of Uruguay
- His Excellency Nicolás Ardito Barletta Vallarino, Former President of Panama
FITCE 2018 ACTIVITIES:
- Panel Discussions and Seminars – such as “11 Steps to Exporting – A Roadmap to your Exporting Success!” and “How to Import into the United States” moderated by industry expert Jennifer Diaz of Diaz Trade law, and a full panel of government agency experts including CBP, FDA, and CPSC!
- Doing Business with the World – export and investment opportunities presented by foreign government officials, ambassadors, consuls general, trade commissioners and/or leaders of bi-national chambers of commerce representing over 50 countries
- Speed Matchmaking with Country Representatives – Meet one-on-one with governmental officials, ambassadors, consuls general, trade commissioners and/or leaders of bi-national chambers of commerce
- The World Expo Marketplace – visit and network with local and international exhibitors (buyers & sellers list provided on-site)
- NEW! American & International Buyers Panel / Meet & Greet – Learn about the purchasing process of large institutions and meet the buyers afterwards
- Networking Cocktail Receptions / Cultural Experiences, and much more!
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND FITCE?
- Sell your products and services to over 50 countries! at the World Expo Marketplace
- Meet & Greet international delegations, consulates, trade commissioners and bi-national chambers at “Doing Business with the World”, “World Expo Marketplace” & “Speed Matchmaking with Country Representatives”
- Learn about international trade resources and assistance during the “11 Steps to Exporting”, “How to Import into the United States”, “Doing Business with the World” panels and more!
- Immerse yourself with worldwide culture – visit the local & international visual art exhibit & enjoy multicultural performances
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- General Admission (Free of Charge): To RSVP, please go to www.FITCExpo.com and click on FITCE 2018 REGISTER NOW (Blue Box). Registration Deadline: October 10th
- Local Exhibitor Table ($45): To reserve your exhibitor’s table, visit www.FITCExpo.com and click on LOCAL EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION (Blue Box). Limited Availability – Registration Deadline: October 10th
- International Exhibitor Package (Free of Charge): Please email Paola Isaac at email@example.com for more information (available to international delegations traveling to Florida)
- Sponsors: Please visit www.FITCExpo.com and go to the Sponsorship Opportunities tab
- Volunteers: Please email Paola Isaac at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PHOTOS FROM FITCE 2017
Look forward to welcoming the WORLD to Broward County! See you at FITCE 2018!