Participants of our Importing 201 webinar said – “This is my second seminar with DTC/DTL and each time I walk away feeling like I’ve learned quite a bit of information in addition to gathering extensive resources so that I can learn more.”
You don’t want to miss Exporting 201 on May 22! Register here!
DATE: May 22, 2018
TIME: 12:00PM-1:00PM EST
- Clients of Diaz Trade Consulting and OWIT South Florida Members join for FREE!
- What do you have to do (or not do) to get over 1 BILLION dollars in civil and criminal penalties from OFAC and BIS? A review and explanation of the ZTE case.
- Learn why Esterline was issued a $20 million-dollar ITAR penalty from the DDTC and why Weatherford agreed to a $91,026,450 settlement with OFAC & More!
- Learn the Penalty Guidelines and more “Don’t Let This Happen to You” horror stories.
- When is it time to file a Voluntary Disclosure?
- Learn how to Stay Compliant.
- Learn the essential components your export compliance plan must have in place to stay ahead of the curve.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Customs Brokers
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- In-house Legal Counsel
- Product Development Managers
Jennifer Diaz is a Board Certified International Attorney who is considered an expert in international law by the Florida Bar. She joins an elite group of Board Certified International attorneys in Florida. She is the founder of Diaz Trade Law, and Diaz Trade Consulting, assisting clients with issues relating to the import and export of merchandise to and from the United States.