Our very own Diaz Trade Law President, Jennifer Diaz, is also the newly elected President of the Organization of Women in International Trade (OWIT). OWIT International was established in 1989 and is a global association for women in international trade and business. Our 2,000-plus members impact hundreds of millions of dollars in trade and business transactions annually. OWIT’s focus is on adding value to our corporate, mid-sized, small business and individual members around the world. OWIT serves as the unifying body of a network of chapters spanning the globe in the Americas, Western Europe, and Africa.
OWIT South Florida (the premier networking organization in South Florida for women and men involved in international trade and business) is one of 22 chapters of OWIT around the globe. OWIT South Florida has numerous events throughout the year. Diaz Trade Law is proud to host the next breakfast event at our office.
- Fri, January 26, 2018 @ 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM EST
- Diaz Trade Law – 12700 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 301 North Miami, FL 33181 (Wells Fargo Building)
- Guest Parking is available and is FREE!
- Jennifer Diaz will discuss CBP seizures, top tips to avoid them, her plan for OWIT for 2018-2019 and ways you can get involved! You’ll have the opportunity to network with like minded international business professionals, drink cafecito, and learn all about Customs seizure cases – what’s not to love?!
- Tickets available here!
- Now’s the time to become an OWIT South Florida Member – then breakfast is FREE!
- Future Members of OWIT – $25
We’ll see you at our office! Contact email@example.com with any questions!