Diaz Trade Consulting partners with leading experts to bring you compliance seminars catered to your international business.
COMPLIANCE SEMINARS FOR INDIVIDUALS & SMALL BUSINESSES
Saturday, March 26 – Introduction to Importing into the U.S.
Attendees will learn…
- A primer on “who, what, when, where and why of importing.”
- Who regulates me? A review of U.S. government agencies.
- A discussion of the parties involved in import transactions.
- How best to work with your Customs Broker.
- CBP requirements and documentation.
- Customs enforcement and penalties,and how to avoid them!
Register Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/intro-to-importing-seminar-abcs-of-importing-into-the-us-tickets- 21529485270
Saturday, April 9 – Import Compliance for Small Businesses
Attendees will learn…
- Importers burden of “reasonable care” with US Customs.
- Importer’s responsibilities.
- How importers can best manage their transactions.
- Due Diligence / CBP Rulings / Documentation / Procedures.
- How to monitor and audit your shipments.
- How to create your CustomsCompliance Program.
Register Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/import-compliance-for-small-businesses-tickets-21532480228
Co-sponsored by: the Fort Lauderdale SBDC
- 8:30AM – Registration (light breakfast)
- 9 AM– 2 PM – SEMINAR & NETWORKING LUNCH
- 2 PM– 3 PM – Book private 15 minute 1 on 1’s with Elena or Jen (Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “BOOK ME” as a subject to schedule! First come, first served!)
Cost & Registration:
- $105.44 per Seminar
- Broward College / FAU 111 E. Las Olas Blvd. (Higher Education Complex) Conf. Room 1110 A&B Fort Lauderdale FL 33301-2206
- Street or Garage Parking Available
ABOUT DIAZ TRADE CONSULTING
Diaz Trade Consulting is owned and managed by Jennifer Diaz, an expert on Customs and International Trade services, who regularly counsels all sizes of global clients in import and/or export compliance and enforcement mitigation services. Our expertise is in assisting companies in successfully complying with the vast U.S. federal laws and regulations for import and export transactions as well as supply chain security.
Diaz Trade Consulting | 12700 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 301 | North Miami, FL 33181 T (305) 456-3830 | F (305) 675-0484