Do you need to know the current issues affecting importing and exporting for international trade professionals? What about common compliance issues when importing food, cosmetics, and medical devices? If you answered yes, you will not want to miss the last of our three-part seminar series that will cover these topics and much more. Plus, members of supporting organizations, clients of Becker & Poliakoff, and future members and clients, will receive a discount! Here’s all the information about our upcoming seminar:
- Date & Time – November 12th from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Topic – FDA and U.S. Customs Compliance Issues When Importing Food, Cosmetic,
and Medical Device Products
- Location: Click Here for a Map
Miami Free Zone
2305 N.W. 107th Avenue
Conference Room, 2M10,
Miami, Florida 33172
- This is a must attend seminar featuring FDA’s Director of Import Operations and Maintenance, Becker & Poliakoff’s Chair of the Customs and Trade Department, and an expert Customs Broker. Learn the best practices for handling FDA entries and compliance at this practical and informative seminar from the best.
- Hot Topics Covered will be:
- Resources for new and experienced importers
- Use of free trade zones, including the Miami Free Zone
- How to work best with a customs broker to expedite your
- Top Reasons FDA Detains Goods (and specifics for Port of Miami!!)
- Food, Cosmetic, and Medical device basics, FDA laws/regulations
- What you need to know about the FDA Import Process
- Best practices for due diligence and responding to
enforcement actions and FDA Notices of Action
Click Here to Register (Use Promotional Code “trade2015” for a Limited Time)
Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com with any questions. See you there!