Are you interested in e-Commerce? Have a desire to go to Vegas?
Diaz Trade Law founder Jennifer Diaz will be speaking at the upcoming Massconversions Live e-Commerce conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. Jennifer’s presentation will focus on the TOP 10 Tips to Comply with Customs When Buying Online. Attendees will, by the end of her presentation, know and understand the importance of:
• Tariff classification
• Customs valuation
• Country of origin marking
• Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Protection and CBP Enforcement
• Free Trade Agreements (FTAs)
Attendees will also learn basic customs concepts and terms like:
• CBP Form 3461 & CBP 7501
• Seizure cases
• Liquidated damage claims, Penalties/Fines
• Prior disclosure
• FP&F Petition Process
Other topics that will be covered during this three day conference include:
• Launching new products in the digital environment
• Search engine optimization
• Affiliate, retention, and social marketing
• Online funneling
• IPR clearance in the digital environment
• Global logistics
• Sourcing in Asia
• Scaling and financing small to medium sized businesses
The event, which runs from January 29 through February 1, 2017, is being held at the 5-star Aria Resort and Casino. The firm has a limited number of complimentary VIP tickets – for our select VIP clients and friends. Contact email@example.com today to get yours! Registration information for this fun and educational event can be found here.
See you in Vegas!