We strive to keep our readers updated on import and export compliance issues and events. Here is another chance for you to learn what it takes to trade with Mexico. Join Diaz Trade Law’s founder, Jennifer Diaz, at U.S.-Mexico Logistics & Supply Chain Leader Meeting this Thursday, September 8, 2016 at the Four Seasons in Brickell.
Ms. Diaz has been appointed as the moderator for panel discussion on Challenges and Opportunities in Cross-border E–Commerce. The panelists include:
- Paul Tessy, CEO for Latin America and Canada, DHL
- Jesus Rodriguez, President and Co-Founder, Magaya Corporation
- Ruben Iman, President, Onest Logistics
- Ana Paula Padilla, Foreign Legal Consultant, DICEX
This event is particularly important for:
- Logistics Users
- Supply Chain Managers
- Manufacturing Companies
- Customs Brokers
- Customs Attorneys
- Project Finance Specialists
- Real Estate Developers, Brokers and Fund Managers
- Commercial & Investment Banks
- Law Firms
- Tax Advisors
Attendees will learn…
- How and why “E-Commerce” is radically changing the face of the global supply chain.
- The specific challenges faced by industry members
- The role of logistics in the “E-Commerce” operations
- How “E-Commerce” companies are currently dealing with the different tax and duties structures and challenges faced at custom facilities.
- Opportunities for U.S. companies in Mexico
- What volume of work is done through “E-Commerce”
- How Guarantees And Merchandise Returns Inhibit Cross Border “E-Commerce” and how to address these issues.
The Event Agenda can be found here.
Cost & Registration:
- Member $250.00
- Non-Member $350.00
- Four Seasons
1435 Brickell Ave
Miami, Florida 33131
SEE YOU THERE!