Whether you’re a new business that wants to connect with import and export experts, or an existing business that wants to expand its activity across the globe, you do not want to miss the Florida International Trade & Cultural Expo (“FITCE”).
FITCE is a five-day event that is held October 12th to 16th at the Greater Fort Lauderdale Broward County Convention Center. World leaders, high level networking, business opportunities and expert panelists are just some of the reasons to attend FITCE.
Attendees will be able to sell their products and services to over 30 countries, meet trade commissioners, and learn inside information on how to successfully import and export. Each day will feature partners, professionals, and dignitaries who are leading the way to help ensure South Florida is THE place to do business.
Here are just a few of the leaders that will be at FITCE:
- Leonel Fernandez, Former President of Dominican Republic
- Jorge Quiroga, Former President of Bolivia
- Jerry Naumoff, Macedonia Minister of Foreign Direct Investment
- Pancrace Boongo Nkoy, Democratic Republic of Congo Minister of Small and Medium Enterprises
- Chet Greene, Antigua Minister of Industry, Trade & Commerce
- Marco Midence, Honduras Minister of Technology & Communications
- Carlos Lopez Cantera, Lieutenant Governor of Florida
In addition to connecting with these former Presidents, Ministers, and Dignitaries, I will lead a panel to discuss the top tips when importing into the United States, and how your business can stay compliant. The panel will be geared for both new and experienced importers looking to stay ahead of the curve.
Attendees will also have the ability to participate in the following networking and development opportunities:
- International Trade Expo & Demo Lounges
- Technology/Social Media Lounge
- International Business Matchmaking
- Legal, Immigration, & Customs Brokerage Advice, Visas
- Educational Panel Discussions
- International Food & Cultural Interactive Experiences
- Networking & Business Building Opportunities
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to expand your business presence and connect with the global market! Click here to purchase tickets for either the full conference or specific breakout sessions. You can find a detailed copy of the agenda here.
For additional information about importing or about our panel discussion, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. See you there!